Anyone over the age of 30 would start noticing wrinkles suddenly appearing on their face. The hard reality is that no matter how well we’ve taken care of our skin we naturally see fall in the skin quality as a part of the age.
Skin being the most exposed part of the body and also being the most sensitive one, timely care is essential.
Is flawless skin just too much to ask for?
- H2O is must: – It should be your paramount priority to keep your skin hydrated. Our body is 60% water and it is commonly recommended to drink 3-4 Litres of water in a day.
- It all depends upon your diet: -Do keep a note of what you get on your plate. Feed yourself with veggies and fruits as they include important vitamins and proteins like vitamin C that help in having a glowing skin.
- A Proper Good Night sleep: – Sound sleep is a must. Just like your body even your skin requires rest of at least 7-8 hours in a day.
- Sweat it out: – Regular exercise has many benefits and among them is healthy skin. It’s important to eliminate the toxic waste in your body in the form of sweat and a good workout does exactly that!
- Home remedies work wonders: – There are various home remedies like applying Honey, Lemon, Coconut oil, Aloe Vera on your skin for natural glow. Just be careful about applying only those remedies which suit your skin type.
- Avoid Heavy usage of Cosmetics: – Avoid usage of heavy makeup on your skin as chemicals could endanger your natural skin texture. They may also lead to skin infections like rashes and pimples on the skin.
- Don’t let your skin be dry: – Timely care of your skin is a must and so avoid leaving skin dry and apply skin care lubricants along with adequate massage using essential oils.
- Avoid smoking and drinking: – Smoking has a bad effect on the blood vessels that affects the flow of oxygen to every part of the skin. Alcohol affects your skin quality and makes your skin look dull.
- Avoid Sun: – Avoid travelling out during bright sunlight or make use of skin care lubricants/Sunscreen.
- Stop Popping your Pimples: – Pricking your pimples can cause reddish skin, swelling of skin and at times can also cause permanent scars on the skin.
Despite of you having tried out a combination of these remedies and skin-care routines, they may still feel insufficient or dissatisfying for your skin. . Also, at times, trying too many things frequently can cause more harm than good.
Thus a special concern from an expert is important. So when it comes to professional skin treatment it always includes Dr Gauri’s Everyoung clinic. She is the prime specialist in Skin Treatment, Hair Treatment, Weight Loss, Ayur Spa, and Laser Surgery. Making complete use of Science and Advanced Technical Equipments, Dr Gauri’s clinic is located in the heart of Mumbai City. Dr Gauri believes “Beauty has no boundaries. Every individual on this earth is the most beautiful creation of god and the beauty beneath you needs to reflect outside”. Dr Gauri’s clinic helps you reflect your beauty to the outside world. So, visit Dr Gauri’s Clinic for an assured and safe Skin Treatment.